Monday, August 23, 2010

Wendy

I'm officially known as Wendy now. Sigh.

I just don't understand why is it so hard to pronounce the name Wenyi. The Aussies just couldn't pronounce chinese name properly I guess.
Even when I introduce myself, they would hear my name as Wendy.

To save myself some trouble into TEACHING them how to pronounce my name properly, I shall just call myself Wendy. And I would need to remember to answer that whenever I hear someone calling Wendy.

When my tutor tried calling names for attendance, he would go like..

"Wheinne Eeee?"

LOL! that's true.

then he asked me, "any other names I can call you?"

me go like, "yeap, Wendy."

then he go like, "ahh, much better."

HELLO~~~ It's just a 'd' and a 'y'. Oh wells.

I guess if you let them pronounce choi wah, they would go like..
"Chouii Weih"

Haha, I just want to make fun of your name, choiwah. Anyway, it might be true that they'll pronounce it like that.

I had a friend in my tutorial class and her name is 'Wei Huan', and she don't have an English name.
He called her, "Weii Huehrn"
Where does the 'r' come from? I have no idea.


Therefore, I shall call myself Wendy for now.






toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com