Saturday, October 23, 2010

Long ago.

I realise, I haven't blog since... forever.
So, I'll just have one of those random picture and blog post. =)

I shall blog about what did I buy these two weeks, cuz Joyce said my hairband is nice, so it inspired me to blog about it. haha.
=.= Feel a little guilty. But working in Australia makes me feel rich.
(Hope my dad won't find out how i use my money) =D

I bought..

Red Top, Valleygirl: AUD 5.00
White Dress, Valleygirl: AUD 29.95
Pink Tank Top, GAP: AUD 19.99

Also, I bought..

Red Bow hairband, Diva: AUD 4.99
White vintage hairband, Supre: AUD 4.00

Plus, (this is kinda essential because: 1. Summer is coming. 2. I broke my shades)

Shades, Equip: AUD 15.00


p/s: If you're converting the prices into Ringgit Malaysia, don't.












0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com