Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What lies between truth and lies

Trust, lies between truth and lies. When you chose to trust someone, it doesn't matter if its lies someone is telling, because everything someone tells become truth.

If you chose not to trust someone, everything someone tell becomes lies, even if its truth someone is telling.

A decision I need to make, and was given a lot of thoughts for one whole night. Confused, by different emotions and thinking. Trusted him, but should I continue to trust or stop.

I realized I loved him so much that I couldn't just say that I don't trust him and let go. Too much, and too hard.
He asked to trust, but the trust was betrayed.
I know, to continue 2 more years, I need to trust.
I'll try to, but I can't guarantee.


Am I ok? No. I'm not.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com