Monday, July 27, 2009

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

YESH!!! FINALLY!! I watched. Last friday. yayy! Went Gardens Signature to watch it. Sweet!
It's a must watch movie so please watch it for those who haven't.
I read the book a few times and finally got to watch the movie. The story in the movie is rather different from what is written on the book(oh wells, it's kinda expected).
I'm not saying it's not nice, it's superb!! How can someone say it's not nice??!
The newspaper review about this movie is not so good too. It's rated 3 out of 5 stars. I would give it 100 stars if I can. Few drops of tears came out when Dumbledore died, try very hard to not let Bubby realize to prevent him from laughing at me! but he realized too. sigh.

Was really happy. HAHA!


Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com