Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Satisfied.

O.M.G. The results are out. I repeat. THE FREAKIN' RESULTS ARE OUT!
Worked so hard for exams. I did, tried my best I think. *gan jeong*.
Hands were trembling when I typed in my username are password to get in the website. haha.

Sisie was beside me saying something, but now I can't really recall what she said.
So here goes. My results for Semester 1, 2009.

Principles of Accounting and Finance -- Distinction, 70%
Introductory Microeconomics -- Credit, 61%
Business and Economics Statistics -- Distinction, 75%
Introduction to Management -- Distinction, 70%

HAH! There they are. Very satisfied. I do remember the night of studying before management exam. I basically called Bubby and cried to him that I don't want to study anymore. It's 1 o'clock in the mid night. I don't study pass 12. It's not my style. Haha.
I was most confident in my econs actually, but I got the lowest grade. The moral of this story is, 'Don't have a subject to be confident in, because for people like me will study very little of it.'
Well now I got my results, it wasn't that bad afterall. Weeeee..
Daddy said well done. Bubby said well done. Most importantly.... Sisie said I got better than her!
Very satisfied indeed.
Thank you dear Jesus Christ. He made all these happen. *wink wink*

Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com