Monday, December 14, 2009

GOOD NEWS!

SILKY

Finally, My dad has allowed me to keep Silky in my room during the night so that she'll shut up.
Thank God that it worked. He heard my prayers.
Everything is solved now. I shall be nice to them once more. =) it's not like i wasn't nice to them, but I want to be NICER. hahahahahahaha


CAROLING

Yay. Christmas is coming. I'll be caroling on the 19th and 20th of December.
Where? PETALING STREET! Kinda excited. This is my second caroling and I'm glad about it.
Come see me people! We'll be singing 2 sessions. 7.30 p.m and 9.00 p.m. TWO NIGHTS!
Excited.


CHRISTMAS

A Christmas Event will be held in my church on the 24th! Christmas Eve.

How can you celebrate Christmas without Christ?


Which is very true. Please come and see the story of our Savior's Birth.
I really do hope that my friends will come. Especially my Uni friends! I would like to show them my life in Jalan Ipoh. :)


This is the map. I don't really understand it though. Call me! I'll give clear directions. hahahaha.


BAPTIZE

I'll be baptized on the 25th of December. Yay, Christmas.
After the two years of getting closer to Christianity, finally I will be baptized, on the day where Christ was born. Proud.
Nervous, yet excited once more.

A very important day to me. Happy.










Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com