Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wenyi.

I was thinking, I should change myself back into blogging mood, and so, there goes this post.

Bubby came back from his SUPER long trip, and he bought me presents!!! Yay.

His mom bought me this kipling bag. She said his sisters chose it for me. I felt happy when she said that. :)
Bubby bought this. This is my favourite.

This T-shirt. I can wear it to Uni. :)

And this. I feel this is rather.... 'sexy'. ahahhaahahahaha. But it's very beautiful. I think I'm too fat for this dress.


Lastly, this cute little key chain he bought from Disneyland, Paris. Lovely.







*just showing off my presents* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~







I was feeling artistic yesterday, and so, I did this. =P


Taa-daa. What did I use to make up these letters? Guess Guess Guess..



Her food! She didn't wanna eat it, I left it there for a very long time, and so, I've decided to play with it. LOL
Nice.

Still feeling artistic during the night, so I took a paper and some colours and start drawing.
I hope I can keep a collection of all my drawings. Hahahahaha.

The Four Seasons.
The Sunset.


I'll end the post with my cute little Silky!!!



SWEET.









Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com