Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have abandoned my blog. Sigh.

I actually abandoned everything. Facebook, msn, bla bla bla........
I just realised that facebook has a new layout! Wonder is it recently or was it long time ago.. Hmm..

What's up with me lately? Don't know. Came back grandma house.
Hey friend, going back grandma house doesn't mean NO LIFE!
I'm having a great time here with my grandma, my bubby, my church and cell group mate, not forgeting my dog!

I would love to post some pics, but don't have the cable with me AGAIN......

Busy preparing for Chinese New Year. Just learnt to make one of those Chinese New Year food - spring roll. I hope I'll be able make one on my own. Besides cooking, I'm making those Ang Pao Tanglung too! I'm very proud of myself to be able to do that much!!!

Also, cell group is practicing for performance during Chinese New Year (26th Feb).
Learning how to sing those Chinese New Year songs. Seriously, I think I only know how to sing one and only song - Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni Ya....... and the song goes on.
Don't laugh at me! I bet you don't know either! Ha.

In the mean time, I went to my Sifu's place to have my piano lesson! Yes people! I have a Sifu now!
He is like a piano GURU!!!!
And he's SUPER nice to teach me without asking for fees! yay.
Heard from others that he's not really into teaching people, but not for my case!

I shall take his picture one day and post it here! *ngek ngek ngek*
Girls, HE'S STILL SINGLE! hahahahahaha.



Movies to watch:

1. Valentines Day
2. Little Big Soldier






Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com