Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little Big Soldier.

A nice movie indeed!
Went and watch with my sis on the 2nd day of CNY because there's nothing to do at night.
We went IOI mall and I was shocked by the crowd! Watching movie during CNY was not a tradition for us, I mean, we don't usually got the cinemas on CNY. Not just the two of us. Apparently, it's not the same for everyone else.

Cinemas everywhere was FULL! Little Big Solider was not one of the popular movies because everyone was heading for those CNY movies.
Although this is not the typical CNY movie, but I think it's nice to watch too. It's funny and at the same time, is a little more meaningful compared to others.
My sis didn't understand what the movie is trying to say, but I felt it's rather strait forward. =) HAHA.


It's really worth a watch! I'd give it a 8 out of 10.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com