Monday, July 12, 2010

First.

As was mentioned, I've got tonnes and tonnes to blog about.
First of the first, will be my plane experience. This is like, my first time taking a plane.

You might already know that, I'm taking Singapore Airline, which means I will need to take a plane from Malaysia to Singapore, then Singapore to Melbourne.

I was soooo overwhelmed when I plane just took off from Malaysia. I literally 'wrote' my blog on a piece of paper. Here is what I wrote:

"OMG. The plane just took off. The feeling was really superb. I just felt like I need to jot down this moment. The plane was moving so fast before take off, like, really fast. The feeling was like sitting Yong's car, except that this is much BIGGER!
I felt like waving and saying goodbye to all the other planes down there. and then UP it flew.

Higher and higher and higher. Everything was superb until I started having headache.

Then I saw sea! O-M-G-SEA. So blue!! So pretty!! I just totally ignored my headache. Then the plane made a u-turn.

Higher and higher.
I'm surrounded by clouds. Oceans of clouds. Pretty.

Higher and Higher.
I can see nothing. I felt better now. and the air stewardess start serving beverages.
Apple juice, Orange juice, or water?

Guess what I chose?

Yeap, you're right. Orange.
Its a 50 minutes flight. I'll be reaching soon."


Yeap. This is what I wrote. And this is just Silk Airline.
Wait till you see my blog about SINGAPORE AIRLINE.
I didn't write it down, but i remembered it.



Next post: Singapore airline experience.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com