Monday, July 26, 2010

Melbourne.

After 3 weeks of arrival in Melbourne, Australia, I finally will update something about it. =)


First things first. Me and my bubby. =D
Finally get to see him here. Haha.

Secondly, Monash University Berwick Campus.

This is the view from the road side.

Faculty of Business and Economics

I like the design of the windows. It's like spaceship or something. hahaha

This is the quadrangle. The buliding over there is the library.

Quadrangle.

A tree in the quadrangle. It's beautiful!!

The library.

Of course, the one is Sunway is bigger.

But the environment here is definitely better.


Thirdly, my hostel. It's called the Halls of Residence.

This is the building I live in. Building A.

Building A.

The common area where we can watch TV and where the events are held. The Pavillion.

Let's get in my room. A034.

It's messier now. Haha.

If you turn right, you can see my toilet. The toilet bowl.

The shower place.

If you turn left, you would see this.

My bed would be on the right of the room, after the toilet.

My super long study table on the left.

My precious heater at the front wall.

And the window, in front of my bed.

So, you should be able to imagine my room now. It's very small. But perfect fit for one person. =)


And, that's about it.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com