Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fifteen.

A fifteen pages assignment is a total killer!
The assignment due date is tomorrow. aiks.
But, I managed to kill it before it killed me!!
Been cracking my brain for the past few nights trying to finish it.
It is currently 7.00p.m and I'm still in Monash Library, BUT, I just finished this assignment.
Saw quite a lot of 'neighbours' here using the computer and I can see that, THEY'RE STILL TRYING TO FINISH UP THE SAME ASSIGNMENT.
*it made me felt very happy and satisfied*

I have to admit doing all THESE kinds of assignment does increase my general knowledge a lot. Like, A LOT!

I wouldn't even know why did the global financial crisis happened in 2008 if I hadn't been doing all THESE assignments.

BUT GIVE ME A BREAK! I've been doing assignments related to global financial crisis for THREE YEARS!! =.=

Okay, thanks assignments.. I need to rest.






Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com