Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Guess What.

It was Wesak Day yesterday, and I went out with my long-time-no-see-cousin-brother.

Guess where we went? =.=

K.L Tower!!

Lol, how many of you have actually been up there? and actually remembered being up there?
not. much. (call yourself a Malaysian) HAHAHA

It was not a random idea going to KL Tower.
We went there because he had friends from China visiting Malaysia, and he brought them out around KL, and so I tagged along. =)
Anyway, we went to the revolving restaurant up there.
The food was okay, but expensive. (RM 55++ for high-tea)
All I can say is, you go there for the view.
We went there and it was very cloudy. (so much for "viewing" =.=)


I was super gan jeong when I stand beside the window to take picture! So kaku. aiks.

But, I just had to make sure every picture of mine is pretty! SO, I smiled widely! =P


And this is my leng zai cousin. LOL


Can't even see his face. LOL

nevermind that.







toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com