Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another.

I went for another hill hiking today!!

This time, we went Bukit Sri Sinar!

Although the view was not as brilliant as the ones at Bukit Tabur, but this time, I manage to reach the peak! hahaha

The view is more of a city view. Civilization

As always, I was SUPER exhausted when I reach the top.

She wasn't I guess. haha

It was still dark and we were there waiting for sunrise.
Some one was really patriotic. hahahaha
While waiting, we were singing church song on top of the hill.
The feeling was superb! We sang loudly. hahahaa
At last. The sun has awaken. Beauty.











Some random stuff.This is just a small part of the paths that we need to go through.














As you might have realised, most of the pictures of me has this thing in it.



Haha!! I was kinda obsessed with it!

Oh wells.. That's the end.:)



0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com