Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Malfunction.

I. Am. Exhausted.

Two last minute assignments are really exhausting. I have been working really hard for the past few days to finish up my assignment. To be honest, I'm really impressed that I can finish up the assignment in that pace.

The relieve-ness that I felt when that piece of assignment consisting about 20 pages was passed to my teacher's hand was superb. Phew.
It's like.. 20kg weight have been removed from my shoulder.

I have one more assignment due. One last assignment.
I hunger for that day where all assignments are done to come. But, it also meant one thing. My finals are nearer too.

I guess I need to take a break from the non-stop hectic nights due to not one, but two last minute assignments that I've gone through recently.

I felt as if my brain is malfunctioning. It's not working as usual.
I was playing games just now, and couldn't play it good.
I think I might have a 'sudden-brain-malfunction-due-to-assignments-syndrome'.

The best cure to this syndrome is:
1. Stay away from assignments
2. Play more games to help the brain to function as normal again
3. Sleep more.

Cure number 1 seems like a good idea.
I guess, I'll just stick to cure number 3




Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com