Monday, May 24, 2010

Shooting Star.

Wish upon a shooting star.

I was with my friends swimming yesterday. Me and ziqi were tired of swimming, so we were relaxing, floating in the pool, looking at stars above us. It was beautiful.

All of a sudden, we saw something. It's like a lighted ball moved across the sky, and it disappeared.

It happened so fast that Ziqi were not able to think what is it. And, I realized. It was a shooting star, then I screamed. We looked at each other, and she asked me, "is it?", I said, "OMG, yes it is!!"

We were soooooo excited. Extremely excited. Jumping and shouting. And, we forgot to make a wish. LOL
Then, quickly, I close my eyes and made a wish. I hope my wish will come true :)

It was really unforgettable. I will never forget how does a shooting star look like. I wish bubby was there with me, but, oh wells.

Next time, when you see a shooting star, remember, to make a wish. But, if it's your first time seeing it, it's really hard for you to remember to make a wish.
For those who haven't seen a shooting star, you'll probably recognize it when you see one.

It lasted for no more than 5 seconds, but, I'll never forget it.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com