Thursday, June 17, 2010

The day has come.

The day to be separated has come.
I knew this day would come, and the day that I longed never to come.
We have lived together for a year. Just a year, not too long, not too short either.

Yes. I'm talking about my dog.
She'll be going to someone else's house because I'm going to Australia.
I once prayed to God, hoping that I can find someone who is willing to adopt her, and now, God has prepared a family for me, but I don't want to give her away so soon.
Heavy feeling.
I cried when I look at her. She's so innocent and didn't know that I'm giving her away.If she knows that I'll be giving her away, I trust that she knows I do it because I'm forced to.

If I need to think of the bright side of everything, I would think that, her leaving might not be a bad thing.. I might get her back when I come back.
Who knows the future? Let God lead me all my way.

There's memories to remember, and I'm grateful.

Silky.
I love you.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com