Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tired.

I'm just so tired and exhausted from going out and eating and packing.
Yea, packing -- my worst nightmare. =.=
THERE'S SO FREAKING MUCH TO PACK!
like, seriously. I need to stuff as much as I can into the luggage. I stuffed hard. Real hard (sounded a little wrong)

Anyway, just a random post so that everyone knows that I'm not dead. =)

I'm obsessed with this green flower lately.

I got it from a clown! (yes choiwah, your favorite clown). Okay, I didn't really get it directly from him, I asked my cousin to get him to make a flower balloon, because I was too shy to ask him to do it myself.
I think I'm a little over-age to ask for a balloon from him. =.=

The flower was pretty! haha...

Okay, that's all for now.

More outings coming up. Will update some pictures when I'm free. Like, free.



counting down the days to Melbourne... 3 days.




Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com