Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Morning.

What could be better, than being in the library on a wednesday morning, where I'm actually not having any class.
Yeap, I'm hardworking like that =P

Alright, I'm just so desperate. and by desperate, I mean.

- I'm desperate to learn how to construct that financial modelling thing-y.
- I'm desperate to study.
- I'm desperate to really, really, really study.

And so, I "kindly" asked Shawn to come over here with me! haha. Heng Luen is just too busy with his own work, that I feel pai seh to disturb him. that smart guy. sigh. I wish I can drink some of his brain juice and be smart too.
Of course, I'm guessing that Victor would be busy studying at home too.
I asked Michelle to come too, but she has her own reason.


I'll try to make the best out of today! (but here I am, blogging)
Nevermind that, at least I'm in a good mood.

A good mood, is a good start of the day.

Okay now, Let's see what plan has GOD arranged for me today.






Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com