Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hi.

It's been a long time since I last blogged.

===========================

Some updates for you people~~ (if you care).



This is how I look like now. :)


For those who still don't know, I have a dog now.
Her name is Silky. :)

I love my Silky.


My sis went Bangkok and bought more than just bubble guns. We had fun. :)


More updates.
1. I finished 4/5 assignments, 1/1 presentations.
2. I'm applying to go on an exchange program to Australia.
3. I'm currently training my dog to do tricks. She can jump in my command. :)
(sisie said that trick is called 'up'. Oh wells.......)
4. I miss my bubby. Currently sms-ing less than 20 messages per day.
5. I just learned that, 'don't stop blogging if you wish to continue the blog, because if you do, you'll be too lazy to continue anymore.'
(weird sentence, but that's the best I can express it out)
Next post: Eleena's recipe of 'Peanut-Butter-Banana-Toast-Bread'.
YUMMMMM










Toodles.










0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com