Saturday, September 12, 2009

Not angry. Just disappointed.

*beep*

12.56 p.m
Bubby: darling later accompany me for lunch ok?
Me: Okay. :) what time?

2.03p.m
Bubby: Err, I'm coming now. Darling you want to watch 'where got ghost' onot?
Me: Har, with who? What time going?

Bubby: With Alex. Not sure what time going.
Me: I don't feel like watching. Nvm la. You all go la. I stay at home.

Bubby: Oh. Ok lo. I fetch you go eat lunch 1st.
Me: Ok.

(changed and waited.)

2.25p.m

*phone rang*

Bubby: 'Bee, I think you no need to eat lunch with me la. Cuz it's raining heavily, you'll get wet when you walk out later. I can eat with them when we go watch movie later.'
Me: 'oh. okay then.'

Bubby: 'Don't angry k..'
Me:'I'm not angry.'

(cried and went in to change back my clothes.)





and you wonder why I hate Alex.

You'll never understand the disappointment you gave me.
Changed, and change back again.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG WOMAN!! i totally understand the get ready, dress up and wait then kena ditched feeling! shit him. CHEER UP!

Wenyi said...

Haha..
Yea, that feeling sucks.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com