Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stone age.

It all started like this.

Joshua: "I'm online now using my new netbook."
Me: "Netbook? Apa itu?"
Joshua: "Netbook is a small laptop. Those 7 inch to 10 inch usually. Gawd!"
Me:"OooOOoooooo. hahahahaha"
Joshua: "What's with all the silly response?"
Me: "whatt. I seriously don't know what's a netbook! I only know macbook! LOL"
Joshua: "Oh. Chill."
Me: "You think everyone should know what is a netbook meh?!
Joshua: "Haha, never know ma. This is the 20th century."

ROAR!!!!

Me: "Fine! You know, let me tell you my biggest secret. I'm actually a time traveller. I came from 100 years ago."
Joshua: "Oh. 100 years ago chicks look like that one ah?"
Me: "No. I evolved."

.
.
.
.
Joshua: "Stone age woman."

*************************************************

Yeap. He actually called me 'stone-age-woman'. Thanks.

Bubby, it's all your fault because you never tell me what's a netbook before. (but it's not like I'm interested. haha).

Well, this post is REALLY random. Just wanna update bubs.
This is the first sunday after you leave.
Just to let him know what am I doing on a sunday afternoon where I used to hang out with him. =(
Now I'm just staying at home, and talking crap with that Joshua. Sigh. At least there's someone to teman me....



I guess I'll need to get used to sundays without Bubs.

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

oh baby.. look like you were quite boring yest afternoon. Yup exactly a week I never seen your face. I do miss you a lot

Wenyi said...

VERY boring... :(
oh wells, I guess I need to get used to it. Or maybe after Joyce finish her exam we can go out.
hahaha..
See who's free to teman this lonely beeeeeee.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com