Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wow.

Guess what people, I went hill hiking! RIGHT.

Well I did. Went with Sze Yong, Joshua and Ziqi. We went to this hill in Melawati - Bukit Tabur.

It ws fun.

I wish I get to say something like...

"It was so cool when I reach the top!"


OR

"Omg, the view from the top of the hill is SUPERB!"

OR

"It feels so good to be standing from the top of the hill, seeing everything under your feet!"

OR MAYBE

"I am so proud of myself for being able to stand on top of the hill."


**********************************************************************

OKAY. So maybe you could have guessed something from all the statements I've made.

Yes people, if you're smart enough, you'd probable have guess that:
I did NOT reach the top of the hill.

I was really unhealthy. I walk like as if I'm a 50 years old lady. ROAR!
I couldn't grasp enough of oxygen I guess.
It was just hard for people like me, who don't exercise, to be able to go through the whole journey on the first attempt. *I hope so*

Anyway, there are actually numbers.. like check points all over the hill. I manage to go till the number 3. Sze Yong told me there are like.. over 10+ check points. *shyt*
But still, the view from there is already very beautiful. I just can't stop staring at the amazing nature that God has created.


I think I'm smart to stop the journey. We had fun when we were coming down the hill. Took a lot of pictures. Will update later, depends on how long Joshua take to process the pics. =.=


Didn't regret going to this hill. I'll train myself and go for a second attempt!!! =)




p/s: Let's go exercise Ziqi!!!! Then we can go try again.. Maybe this time we can reach the number... 5... hahahahaha

3 comments:

~L@NsLiYn~ said...

bukit tabur really hard...
if u climb some more,
you can see 'hui tou shi an'~

Wenyi said...

haha! That's what my friend told me too!
but i didn't get to go till there...

zik said...

hahaha.. yea.. let's go exercise!! ^^ swimming swimming~

maybe we should try the hill at sri sinar first.. so u can have those statements that u wish to have.. haha..

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com