Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Unexpected.

Yesterday night was hard.
It was hard for me to suddenly remember that, I can't call bubby to cry and complain about my work.
I was so restless and mood-less, that I decided to skip class because I couldn't do the work. Sorry to Michelle and my fellow group mates for being irresponsible.
Thanks to Joshua for talking me through when I was so restless. But, he's still not bubby.

I guess it's okay to be irresponsible once in a while.

I'm looking forward to life where I'll be used to be alone, where I can stop being so dependent on the presence of him being around.
It's not easy to go through this period.
I don't want to go through yesterday night over and over again.

I'll be strong again. Soon. Very soon.


I thought I could do it, but yesterday has told me I still couldn't.
It was unexpected.
The unexpected pain hurts more than the prepared pain. Much more.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com