Monday, October 5, 2009

Mooncake Festival

Haven't been so anxious for mooncake festival to come, for a long time.
When I was a kid, I would be very excited to play with my cousins and all. But as I grow older, Mooncake festival is just another normal day.

However, this year, I am soooo excited. It's like when I was a kid.
Okay Okay, let's let the pictures do the talking.

First, Let's see the mooncake boxes this year. Some are REALLY very nice.

Have a look at those rather traditional ones.


Now let's see a nice one.

And here's my favorite.

Nice right??????

Haha. Some nice food that I don't get to eat very often.

Sorry if I disgust you. =) What I'm holding is pig stomach (direct translation from G tou).
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

This is called 'Ling Kok'. yum yum yum

THIS! It's not like I have this every mooncake festival. It's Hagen Daaz ice-cream mooncake!!
SUPER YUMMY.

That's all for the food. Now's the time for the candles. =)

Preparation for the big night. Lantern, candles and matches.
Aunty bought some very cute lantern this year. Disney lanterns. Haha.


Sisie was very afraid that I'll drop of the balcony 'cliff'. HAHAHA!!
I really had fun lighting up all the candles.


My cousin finally climb out and help me to light up all the candles.


We were working very hard upstairs, the other cousins were working very hard downstairs. HAHA.

Then, when it's all done. We've decided to do something else.
I did a smiley face. :)

Sisie did a heart shape.



What a happy day. HAHA.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com