Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Night.

Have you ever stared at books for more than 5 hours straight?

Have you ever not communicate to someone for 5 hours straight?

Have you ever been so sick of books that you can vomit when you take another look at it?

Ow, don't misunderstand. I've never been in any of the situation mentioned above.*luckily*
If you've been into the situations mentioned above, I envy you, and I must advice you to not let yourself to be in that situation anymore.
I'm just so sick of examinations. So sick of the fact that I must not fail!
I'm not smart. I really hope that I am. But over 15 years of studies tells me that I am not.


Should I go back and bury myself in books?
I think I should.


Cheers. For the fact that Marketing exam is tomorrow 8.30 a.m
Two cheers. For the fact that I'm not even 85% ready for the exam.
Three cheers. For me who is still sitting in front of the computer and blog.




Good Night People.
Pray that I don't fail.
I hope I won't. I hope my friends won't too.
Okay I should just shut up.
Thanks.
Bye.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com