Sunday, November 8, 2009

I don't know what to put as the title.

I've got a few choices of titles.

1. It's Bubby's Birthday today.
2. I'm free like a bird.
3. My aim for the holiday

Let's start with Bubby's Birthday. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUBBY.

I think this is his suckiest birthday ever. Oh wells, my fault. But frankly, I didn't regret for behaving that way from last night till afternoon just now.

I really have no idea what is wrong with the Tan family. (no offense to joyce, or whoever's surname is Tan. I meant THAT Tan family)

Oh no. This time is not a him, but a her. Sigh. I know I might be very sensitive, or might be very over-react-ive. BUT! I don't care. She's really getting on my nerves. But as mentioned last time, I've learnt to control myself to not just go strait and curse the hell out of her.

I love my bubby, and he shall be mine. No sharing, no caring. I choose to believe that bubby still love me. I trust that he does love me, and will continue to love me till..... forever. Anyway, after all the chaos this afternoon, everything was fine. I nice lullaby and a nice sleep does help a lot.

OK OK, let's start to interesting part. I went out for dinner with his family just now.
To where? Guess guess guess...

~~~SHANGRI-LA~~~

Was kinda shocked because I didn't know where were we heading. Bubby didn't tell me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. My yummy food. I trust that there's no need for further description on how yummy the food there were. HOW YUMMY WERE THE MARSHMALLOW AND THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN.
Apparently his sister prefer Jogoya more than Shangri-La. I didn't like Jogoya. The variety were not as much as Shangri-La. The food at Jogoya were mostly Japanese based. They don't have my rib-eye steak, and my marshmallow, and my cord fish, and my many more. HAHAHAA.

This time I was much experienced and knew what to head for first. :) yum yum yum.

Then they've decided to go Sky Bar!!! I love that place so much. It's not as noisy as those club, it has a nice view. MOST OF ALL, I miss my favourite drink - Hemmingway Daiquiri. was very excited and then finally got a seat. Didn't get a window seat (as expected). We sat at a place where people around were smoking. Sigh. Wasn't very comfortable. His mom wasn't comfortable too. And so, they've decided to leave. I shall go back to that place once more. :)

Anyway, I didn't get to tell bubby Happy Birthday face-to-face due to the stupid small little incidence. I shall do it now. *calling bubby* Ok. Done. It's now 12.01a.m of 9th Nov. I'm officially the last to wish him happy birthday on his birthday. (hmm, funny sentence).

Okay now, Let's move on to the Next topic of the day.

I'M FREE LIKE A BIRD.

Yes I am. (vic, angie, ping, luen, shawn, Don't be jealous when you read this. You've got just one more to go! HAHAHAHAHA)

No more exams for the rest of the year. It really felt very relaxing and nice when all you have to think about is how are you going to spend your time of the day.

No assignments.
No tutorial homeworks.
No exam.

Ok Ok. There's no need to repeat myself again and again. :)
Ms. Cheryl Cheong, I'm free now. Do ask me out if you're free. :)

Moving on..

MY AIM FOR THE HOLIDAY

I realise I shall not go aimless for a few months. Taking a part-time job is kinda like a burden for me. Hmm, maybe I might just end up working in Avaxx like I always do. We'll see.

My 'I shall...'

I shall lose at least 4 Kg during this holiday.
I shall go get an ATM card.
I shall go cut a new hair style.
I shall prepare myself fully before the day I shall be baptised.
I shall read the whole 'New Testament' at least once.
I shall help Esther from my church, as much as I can to prepare for Christmas.

Hmm, that's all for now. Hahahaha.
Can't force myself to think of too much of 'I shalls'.



That's it people. I'm back and I shall blog frequently from now on.








Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com