Wednesday, November 18, 2009

L.I.F.E

Kinda bored these few days. I've done nothing for me to blog about.
Oh wells. I'm worried about my units next year, and about my student exchange thingy.

I've tried to call for a few days to the course management, and was very pissed off because no one picks up the stupid phone. And so, I've decided to go uni tomorrow and find out myself.

Bubby's leaving to England tomorrow night. Quite a lot of people was shocked that he was leaving so soon. CHILL PEOPLE! He's just going on a vacation! I'll be alone for like... 3 weeks? oh wells. I miss you bubby!

Just checked the monash calendar, and found out that the result will be released on the 4th of Dec. Soon, Soon..

Quite tired these few days because my maid went back to Indonesia already, meaning no more maid!!! Oh wait. I'm like a new maid in the house now. Trust me, I've been seriously doing tonnes of house work lately. Sigh.

My dog's making too much noise at night. She wants attention and so, she barks every night. Whole Night! They want to send my dog away!!! NO WAY I WILL LET THAT HAPPEN, EVEN IF THAT MEANS GIVING UP IN GOING TO AUSTRALIA! I said I'll put the dog in my room at night, and all they say is give it to other people. S**T! My brother is noisy too, why don't they give him away huh?!!!!! Roar!



That's about it I guess.






Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com