Wednesday, November 11, 2009

S.I.C.K.

I was so sick yesterday. I mean, literally sick. Didn't even have the strength to get up from the bed. Let me see how long have I been so sick........... I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER!



How it all started.?



Yesterday, around 4-5 a.m, I woke up from my sleep, felt that something's wrong with my stomach. Perhaps it's been too long since I last vomitted, I actually forgotten that's the sign where i should be running towards to the toilet right away.



Anyhow, I got up calmly before I realise I need to vomit. Luckily, I manage to control myself to vomit after I get in the toilet facing the toilet bowl. *ewwwwwww*

I don't think there's a need to explain how does those un-digested food looked like.

After everything, I thought, Okay now. I should feel better already.



So I get back to sleep.



When I woke up around 7-ish, I felt something's wrong with my stomach again. Now that I've experienced, I head strait to the toilet. Vomitted for the 2nd time. Felt so sick. Can't walk properly, it's like every move can trigger me to vomit for the 3rd time.



Around 10-ish, grandma decided to bring me to the doctor. I waited for the doctor for more than 15 mins I think. I felt so sick. I know I'm going to throw up anytime soon. Finally. Everything's done. Got my medicine and went home. First thing I did was.... Yeap, vomit. This time it's really very san fu. It's like I'm gonna vomit all my organs out of my body. But after this super san fu vomit, I don't feel like vomitting anymore. So now you know. You have to vomit till you feel like you're gonna vomit all your organs out of your body, only you won't vomit anymore.

I need to drink SUPER lot of water. There's a ultra-carbon pill, looked like charcoal pill, but I need to let it dissolve in water before I drink it. 3 times a day, 3 pills each time. Then then then, There's this O.R.S - Oral Rehydration Salt. 3 freakin packets!! I need to drink consecutively 3 cups! the nurse said sekali gus! gosh. After drinking the 1st packet, I've decided to stop drinking, because I swear that if I continue, I'll definitely vomit for the fourth time!

I basically slept the whole day. Super headache. Doc said I've got fever but didn't give me any fever pills, didn't give anti-biotic. Hmm.. Anyway, I was so headache that I couldn't get up and I've got no strength to pick up my phone. So I ignored bubby's msg for the whole day. But he knew I was sick. Nvm then.


But didn't take in any food yesterday! Hahaha! I think I've slim down a little bit, or my mind told me so! hahaha!

I feel much better today. Good enough to blog about how sick I was yesterday! Ha!

Hope that tonight I can rest thoroughly, and tomorrow I can go out with Bubby to celebrate our THREE years anniversary! can't wait can't wait!

p/s: Angie, Heng Luen, Shawn, Victor, Yi Ping. I know you guys are having your last paper tomorrow! Hahaha~ Soon you'll be free like a bird too!!! XD

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com