Friday, November 27, 2009

Malacca.

A nice trip with my family to Malacca for 2 days and a night. I know it seems short, but seriously, there's nothing much to do there besides eating.

Our first stop is the MALACCA ZOO.


It was nice, but VERY sunny and hot!

That's me :)

Malacca Zoo wasn't as big as Zoo Negara, but not too bad la. I mean, how good can Malaysia's zoo be? So, Let's see some interesting stuffs you can see in the zoo. :)

Love Bird. Aww, reminds me of Bubby. Miss him so much.

Sun Bear. This bear actually pose for us to take picture. Hahahaa. Cute.

Lobo the Tiger. Then I found something!

It has the same birth date as MICHELLE. Hahahaha!

After that, went for a LOOOOONG walk at the mini safari.

Imagine walking all the way under the hot sun! And all we get to see in this MINI safari are these.

Zebra.

Giraffe.
Sigh.

Off to the aviary. Then I found something again. Bet you people don't know what's the meaning of Puchong right? After all these years staying in Puchong, I found what does it mean in the Malacca Zoo.

Taa-Daa. From my analysis, Puchong means Heron, that is a kind of Bird. =P

That's me again, posing with the giant turtle. Okay, not so Gigantic afterall.


After all the walking and sweating, it's time for lunch. BUT! My brother didn't want to leave the zoo and he cried! LOOOOL!

Next stop, Chicken rice ball! Yum.

I really find it very Yummy!!

There's lots of Chicken rice ball shop at Jongker Walk. We went to this one.

It really has this Baba Nyonya feel. :)

Yum Yum Yum. Looks like fishball though. Haha.

So we walked around Jongker Walk, and I found this little bag! Very cuteeee. Love it

Nice right.

Evening, we wentback Jongker Walk to have our dinner at this restaurant, that doesn't look like a restaurant at all. We walked, and found this very interesting place.

Very curious, so we went in!
They have this well inside and it's a very nice place. It's atually a tea house. =)

Moving on. The restaurant is so small, that I don't think it can fit more than 10 tables.
They have this display section where it's like you choose your own seafood, but they display vege and stuffs also.

Let's see the food there.

My favourite of the night - Soft shell crab!

Bamboo thingy. Nice.

Famous for this. The yam paste dessert. Served with ginko and pumpkin. Nice too. Just that I was too full that I can't taste with nicely. Hahaha

The Next Day. Famosa!

They display Tunku Abdul Rahman's car somewhere around there. Chevy. Such a rich man he was.

There's this 'museum' thing too. So we went in to find out about the history of Melaka, and of course, take pictures!


The use of that thing is of course not as shown above. It's a radio to record Tunku Abdul Rahman's speech. Lol

Then we saw this part where they went for a rombongan to London to ask for Merdeka. I wonder how did they go there. I thought of Ship. But it wasn't.

Airport. So I guess it meant that, they went London by plane. Haha. Didn't think that they have advance technology such as airplane back then, but come to think of it, it's just 50 years back. They should have had airplane already. :)

Merdeka!!

Then we climb up all the way to St.Paul Church. So tiring. Imagine people those days need to climb so high every sunday to go to church.

The little sisie and little brobie.

Taming Sari and if you look closely, you can see Eye On Malaysia.

Poser Number One.

Poser Number two.




-The End-

1 comments:

Wendee said...

awesome! melaka is fuuun XD

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com