Thursday, November 12, 2009

What is wrong with you people!!!!!
Shit you people!
I am so not gonna let you ruin my perfect 3 years anniversary!

Who the hell wants to celebrate 3 years anni with you huh??
you dumb ass! or should I say dumb ASSES!!
Go grab a girl and be with her for three years and CELEBRATE YOUR OWN 3 FREAKIN YEARS ANNI!!!!!!!
Stay away from me!
I seriously don't know what are you thinking!
So many days in a week and you must!
YOU MUST ask him out to eat that stupid bak kut teh on our anniversary night! What a friend!
And you wonder why I hate you!

And to my bubby,
You're also unbelievable.
Even the thought of eating that stupid bak kut teh with them for our 3 years dinner is unbelievable.
I might not be in a very good condition to have a nice dinner with you after recovering from my illness, but that doesn't mean going with them is a good idea.
Sigh.

You'll back me up right Cheryl? You'll gik dong with me right??
At least I know someone's with me.


Okay now. I've done expressing. My anger will stay in this post. Will not go further for the rest of the day.
They seriously have to stop ruining my life, and please, please please get their own life.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com