Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Girl.

Yes Yes Yes. Yesterday was really nice.

It's really a very simple date with Bubby.


First, we went to the bank and deal with my ATM card thingy. Yes people, I do own an ATM card now. *shit, I think my bank account will go empty in no time*

Got some money, to buy me Bubby some present. :) me likey present.


We went Fish & Co. for lunch. Nice place. CHEAP, and nice food too. Very happy, except that bubby ran out of the restaurant and left me hanging there for 10 minutes or so?

I know I know, he needs to deal with some air ticket thingy. fine!


Ok Ok. Next stop, PRESENT TIME!

We went parkson to look for it, but dissapointed, because it's not there. And so, we shopped blindly. Bubby kept asking me to choose a present for our 3 years anni, but I didn't want any present from him. I felt that I've been spending too much of his money. *aww, I'm such a nice girlfriend. Right bubby? :)*



This is it. Nice right? the square-ish bottle is the cologne. It comes with a deodarant, shower gel, and after shave. Quite dai la.. Bubby paid some for me, haha, cuz it's over budget. But we both agreed it's better to buy this package than just the cologne. The cologne is called 'Attitue Extreme'. Haha. Others are called 'Attitude'. Lol

Then, we're tired, and so, head home. My tummy don't feel nice - after effect of the vomit and stuff-, so bubby said let's eat mee soup.

Yum Yum. It's really a nice dinner. Although it's just a hawker stall, but I think it's like eating in shangri-la, or where ever. =)

To my bubby,

Although our day is just a simple day, having a plain noodle at the road side, but I felt very happy because I'm eating with you. For all three years, I trust we've argued a thousand times. Thank you for still being together with me, for loving me. The Armani is the least i can do to make you happy. I love you :) hahaha.





Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com