Monday, October 19, 2009

Shit Happens.

I can't believe it happened. Stupid people.
Look at the picture. That explains why.


If you're wondering what's in the picture. This is what it is.
Car door.
Broken window.
Hanging leftover piece.
Messed up passenger seat. (you can see it if you look really hard)

Location: IN FRONT OF MY CHURCH!
Date: 17th October 2009
Time: 10 p.m-ish
Victim: Kelvin Ong. Sigh

My poor bubby.
I was on the other side of the car waiting for him to unlock the car door and was wondering what took him so long. When he finally unlock the car, I opened the door and straight from my view, I saw a hanging leftover piece of the window.
O.M.G, I shouted.

Unlike me, he was very calm.
Of course, he searched in the car to see whether anything was stolen.
The 1st thing he look for is his Rayban shades! LOL..
Luckily it's still there.

Nothing in the car was lost. There are few pairs of shoes in there, but was not stolen. Even the radio thingy is still there.
No laptop of course. No phones. No nothing.

Sigh. I was kinda scared at that moment. I know it's not my car! But still... He's is mine too you see. HAHAHA.
Luckily everything was fine.

Was hoping that he's dad will change the whole car for him. *evil* But apparently not. He's just gonna fix the door. Hahaha.



Oh wells. Bubby said: "Aiya. Nothing to worry about la."
So, nothing to worry about. :)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com