Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sad.

Another ROAR perhaps?

Been studying Money and Capital Markets for more than an hour. Sigh.
Seriously, If you ask me what is it about, I couldn't answer you.
I have no choice but to move on and not just stuck in the same chapter for another hour.
Help me. Thanks

Something to look forward tomorrow:
I'm gonna fry another burger to bring to Uni tomorrow.
This time, I'll put Mayonaise. (thanks for the reminder vic)

Big achievement today:
Finished scanning through the first 2 chapters of Mon&Cap.
Ate only the burger bread I brought to Uni.(except for dinner)


FYI: I'M ON A DIET!! Pray that I'm sucessful.

P/S: IT'S JOYCE TAN'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! I STILL REMEMBER LARR.
I hope that I stay up late enough to wish her at midnight. I'm tired already.
Joyce, if I didn't manage to wish you during midnight. Wish now la.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Off I go.
Toddles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com