Friday, January 1, 2010

Hey There!

Hey people! I've been gone for so long! Wow.

There's so much I wanted to blog about, but I just didn't get to blog about it.
Just read that Cheryl listed some stuffs she would want to blog about, (but I don't think she'll ever blog it), I should list mine too! There's just so much to blog about since the previous one.

Let's see.

Carolling at Petaling Street.
Christmas Eve
Christmas day + Baptism
Days with Bubby and his cousins
My New Hair Style!

Hm. I shall post some pictures after I get my phone back. Where's my phone?
Haha, I left it at Puchong house when I went home to get some clothes yesterday. Haven't been home for some time.

Nothing much I would want to say about year 2009. It's been quite a year.
Seriously, I can't recall things that happen from January till recent months. I really don't have much memories, except for those special occasions.
Bubby was always with me, we always argue, I always hate his friends, he always get pissed off by me, but we end up being happily together again. :)

Well, I might not be able to get into fights with him easily anymore. He's gonne leave.
Awwwww, I'm not so sad yet. It's good that he gave me SUPER early warning (like, 3 years ago) that he would go overseas for his studies.

Oh wells, It's a start of a new year! I hope that it's good!





xoxo

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com