Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shopping Spree!

Attention: I am not selling clothes online. I am just showing off my clothes! HAHAHAHAHA


I went Sg. Wang and Times Square yesterday with Bubby. Bought cheap stuffs there. VERY HAPPY!


Item 1
Bought at: Sg.Wang
Price: RM 25
I don't like this shirt. Sigh. Hate it when this happen!


Item 2
Bought at: Times Square
Price: RM 19.90

Item 3
Bought at: Times Square
Price: RM 20
This dress is SUPER weird! =( It's not like that when it's in the shop.


Item 4
Bought at: Times Square
Price: RM 25This is like a love-at-first-sight-dress. love love love it.


I personally feel it's nicer to shop at Times Square because it's got air cond, more choice, and I think it's cheaper than Sg.Wang.
But to shop at these stores, you have to be prepared that you can't try the clothes. So, like me, the chances of realising the shirt or dress doesn't fit after you've bought it, is very high.
The good thing is, IT'S FREAKIN CHEAP!
Phew, that's about it.
Gonna watch Tiger Woohoo! with Bubby later. Yay!
I'm actually excited to watch this local movie. =)

p/s: Michelle, don't be jealous! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com