Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Blog.

I would love to update my blog with some pictures. Seriously.
I can't because :
Most of the pictures are taken with Bubby's camera, and it's not with me.
I left my phone back home when I last went back to grab some clothes the day before yesterday.

Yes people, I am still surviving without my phone for 3 days.
I'll only go back on Sunday, so I guess I'll only get back my phone by then.

How to contact me?
Well, it's not like I usually get messages or calls during normal days from people other than Bubby, But, if you'd like to reach me, call my house phone.
Or,
It's always a smart way to contact my bubby, because I'll get the message very soon too. :)

If you can't contact me in anyway mentioned, I guess you'll just have to see whether I'm online or not, or maybe wait till Sunday. =P


Hmm, I'm saying as if everyone's gonna be looking for me. Ha.








Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com