Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meeting up with Angie before she leave!

Thanks to Eleena for providing us with a place (her house) for this little gathering!
Thanks to Heng Luen for being SUPER nice to fetch us all around!

First, we went for a lunch at this korean restaurant called "Nak Mah"(i think), in Taman Desa.

The food was nice. Especially the tea! I lurve it so much.

We started like this:


And end like this:


Oo, that's Angie back there. =)

We basically clean most of the food there! and the side dishes was refilled several times! HAHA!

After satisfying the stomach, head back to El's house, and we played CRANIUM.

It was FUN!

Although my team didn't win the game, but good job Vic (my team member), we nearly beat them (Angie, Michelle Lee, Michelle Leong), they win because there's three members in their team, and they're lucky. HAHAHAHA!


Today was fun. =)



To Angie, (if you read my blog)

Hope you'll have a wonderful journey there in Ausie, and all the best in your life!

I'll see you when we meet again. HAHAHA





Night everyone.


p/s: Should I or should I not wait for the allocation to reopen at mid night... I'm kinda tired now. Hmm...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com