Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ROAR!

I'm a going insane I think.
Since when I don't take assignments seriously?!
I've changed. My attitude towards studies changed.
It's not that I was very hard-working last time, It's just that I'm worse now.

I don't understand my finance subject at all. Don't know what's happening in marketing class.
Guess what people, I actually planned to major in Finance and Marketing. Sigh, slap me.

Looked up too much on my sister. Wanted to follow every single step she took.

Kindergarden -- Same.
Primary school -- Same.
High School -- Same.
Pre-U -- Same college, same course.
University -- Same uni, majoring the exact same subject.
Planning to go for the student exchange program -- Yup, just like her.
(sisie, if you're reading my blog; Yes, I do follow every single step you took. You probably noticed that already)

What if I'm not suitable for it at all?! I don't know. Slap me twice.

Business Law assignment due on Thursday. Nope, I'm not done with it yet.
*Oh right, that's the day after tomorrow.* Slap me three times.

I'm jealous.
Jealous of people who can concentrate so much on their studies.
Jealous of people who know exactly what they want.
Jealous of people who are having fun now.
Jealous of people who can sleep all day without worries.


Slap me again. I should be finding sources for my law assignment. See what I'm doing.
Sigh.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com