Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Thousand Days

I'm very happy today. So happy that no one can imagine how happy can i be.
It's the ONE THOUSAND DAYS since the 11th of November, 2006.

Bubby gave me a surprise today. He celebrated it with me. Our one thousand days together.
I know it's been a tough time after all these days. Thinking back the memories we've had together. Things we did together. I've learnt to appreciate you more.
Thank you Bubby, for still having faith in me, for not giving up.
I think I'm the luckiest person on earth. :)

I received a present I've never had before, and no one is able to give it to me but bubby. I received a song. Bubby actually wrote a song for me. FOR ME! I'm so touched. really. Bubby might be disappointed I didn't cry in the car just now, haha, but bubby, I was crying in my heart when I heard your voice in the player. I controlled my tears because I didn't want to ruin the moment with my stupid tears.

It's really the best song ever. Even Leehom can't beat it.
I love you Kelvin Ong Shin Yue.
I want to tell the whole world how much I love you.
I will never let go no matter what happens.

Anyway,
We went Shangri-La just now.. SOOOO yummy. the bad thing is that I'm having gastric. Sigh, what a time. But, didn't care, I just ate.. haha. I'll post up the details in the next post. Can't wait to blog about it. :)





Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com