Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shangri-La Hotel

"Lemon Garden Cafe" is the name of the restaurant in Shangri-La. :)

Yumsss. It's really nice. There's several session in it, like any other hotel's buffet.
BUT! they serve really expensive stuff. Really yummy stuff.. I mean, food. haha
I didn't touch the Indian food session because, I don't think I can take spicy food at all with my condition that night. Although I wanted to try it very much.
Didn't take much pictures of the main course cuz we were busy eating..
Trust me, we ate more than I actually show here. :)

That's me. with my yummy sausage and baby lobster.

That's Bubby with his yummy sashimi!

I ate lots of things like, rock oyster, baby lobster, salmon and tuna sashimi (gawd!), prime rib!!!, turkey slice, pizza-like-thing, cord fish!!, DESSERTS!.
I even ate food that I don't even know what is it. Ha.

The mushroom soup.

Mushroom soup is very tasty. It's not like those campbell ones (of course), it's full of chopped mushroom. You can bite the mushrooms every mouth!
The prime ribs are very nice, Bubby said he doesn't like it. But I was sooo attracted to it. The colour of the rib is sooo beautiful, and I can taste the juicy-ness with just one glance at it!

I'm not a fan of rock oyster, I just ate it because i want to eat it. I can't really take the taste. But I can see that it's very fresh! I poked it with my fork before i eat it, and it actually contracted!!!
The sashimi are soo fresh too! I really enjoyed it.
I didn't like the baby lobster, but, Bubby lurve it. He ate a few of them actually. haha.
And the cord fish!!! The meat is soooo soft, soooo tender. The fish is steamed so you can really taste the fish.

"I'm missing the food already!"

The baby lobster and cord fish.

We wouldn't eat food that are filling, of course, BUT! guess what. I saw some one having 2 pieces of ROTI CANAI on her plate. She looks like a Malaysian to me. GAWD. Would you eat roti canai (a filling food) when you pay so much for it, and it's 2 pieces! tsk tsk tsk.. haha.
I guess it might be a sudden crave, or an iressistable moment for her. :)

The desserts - SUPERB. They have the chocolate fountain thingy. Not one but two different ones. There's the normal milk chocolate fountain(brown in colour), and a white chocolate fountain (white in colour), with lots of fruit stick, sticking around it. It's like candyland when i walked into the session. Not only that, they have ice-cream, cakes, and.... I don't know what isit called. It's like creep but the skin is soft, you get to choose what ever ingredients you want, and they'll wrap it with the skin. awww.. but I didn't get to eat it because so many people are queing for it.

I ate strawberry, grapes, and MARSHMALLOW, coated with the chocolate.
Taste like heaven. (angelic sound)

Saw the round little chocolate ball, brown and white in the picture below?
DO NOT UNDER-ESTIMATE a small thing. IT'S FREAKIN' TASTY okay! It's like, chocolate, with MELTED chocolate in it!

yum yum yum.
Candyland-like-chocolate stick.


And this thing. I don't know what is it. I took it because it's so pretty. :) Taste good too. Hahaha!

It's not like ice-cream, not like those mousse cake either. But not bad. :)

**************
And finally we can't take it anymore, we've decided to leave. The bill. The BILL! gosh.. haha
It's about 300 bucks. RM 294.40 to be exact. *thank you bubby* :)

I've decided to keep the receipt. :)

I personally feel this is wayyyy much better than Jogoya. Haha.

Some after pictures.

That's me posing

Me again.

You might be wondering where's Bubby.. Hmmm.
Well, he's holding the camera of course!! There he is.

The-oh-so-sweet-couple.


I would love to go back that place again when I'm not having gastric, Bubby!! *hint hint*











Toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com