Monday, August 3, 2009

Uh-huh!

I finally bought something online! Believe it or not, this is my 1st time.
A pretty dress. Yay.
Super cheap -- RM 16
(don't be jealous Cheryl if you're reading this, cuz I just found out that you're into dresses now days)

Hope the quality don't disappoint me.

Taa-daa.

I know I would never. EVER. have a beautiful hair, body, everything, like the model in the picture. But I just love it.

It's a pre-order thats why it's cheap, and I need to wait for more than 2 weeks.. URGH

Thanks to Angie for introducing such a site and helping me to place my order.
Yi Ping and Eleena too! I won't hutang you guys' money for too long!



p/s: Bubby bought his DSLR camera! He's very happy and I'm very excited cuz, I get to camwhore with such an expensive camera!
pp/s: Bubby, it's not a good idea to spend so much money on a stupid-like-picture-taking-functioned device.
*contradicting myself*


toodles.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com