Sunday, August 16, 2009

This is not happening to me!!

NOOOO!!!!
I'm trying to finish my marketing submission 5, but it seems I'm having several problems now!!
I don't have my text book with me now.. It's like floating in the ocean without a FLOAT!
Where to start? What to do? Keep typing? but what should I type!!! Can't even write definitions!!!!!!!! *pulling-all-my-hairs-off*

I thought I'm efficient. T.T
HELP ME GOD, give me some hints, or maybe A HINT!

Can't find suitable reference.
Can't excess to MUSO.
Don't have my text book with me.
Don't know where to start.
Neck's aching.
Hair's falling.
Bubby's NOT HERE!!!


Kill me people.







p/s: Victor finished his Submission!! Yes I'm jealous, and YES I hate him for the moment!! ARGHHHHHHH










Shit.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com